URSTYLE has made some significant changes in the last couple of months. It is starting to feel more and more like Polyvore. Well, hats off to them!
This is what the canvas area looks like now.
They have added the following features:
1. Embellishments – it’s soooooo nice to be able to add frames, magazine articles, texts etc.
2. Clipper tool – here is a Youtube video on how to add this feature. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOuY9llqahQ
I think they can still refine this feature as there were times where the items I clipped did not show up in “My Items”.
3. More options in cropping/cutting
This is what URSTYLE had a few months ago:
This is what they have now which makes cropping a lot easier.
Other improvements include:
1. Items are way better categorized
2. More item selections in Fashion, Home and Beauty
3. Easier to search items
I will definitely be creating more sets on URSTYLE. It was taking me forever to create a set a month ago.
This is my first summer outfit set titled “Summer Vibe”. 🙂
Where to purchase
- Straw hat
- Louis Vuitton sandals
- Shorts – currently out of stock – italist.com
- Jersey shirt – currently out of stock – italist.com
- 18kt yellow gold Petite Pavé diamond bangle
- Stila Stay All Day Sheer liquid lipstick
- Small bronzing powder